Bristol Place Condos
Your New Home Awaits…
Bristol Place Condos will offer luxury living at its best with a wide selection of 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom + Den, 2 Bedroom Designs. Every suite has been smartly planned to perfection with spacious, bright, high end modern finishes & comfortable layouts. When it comes to luxury living, not detail has been spared. Your dream home awaits you with a wide selection of upgrades available to choose from. So unleash your creativity to create a home that you and your family can create memories in for the years to come!
Amazing Walk Score
With a high transit and walk score, this prime downtown location means that residents have a ton of great amenities within walking distance. Brampton GO station is just a 3-minute walk from home. Walk to nearby Rosalie Park or drive for just 5 minutes to access a number of trails including Bovaird Trail and Chinguacosy Trail. For commuters, ZUM Transit offers frequent services, while drivers will appreciate the close proximity to Highways 401 and 410. The future Hurontario LRT will also expand transit options. Shopping and dining choices abound in the neighborhood. Head over to Bramalea City Centre or Shoppers World or Brampton Corners for great shopping. A fantastic array of restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars, bistros, bakeries and coffee shops that are within easy walking or driving distance. This community is close to the state-of-the-art Peel Memorial Centre Hospital. Great public and private schools are nearby, and for post-secondary education, you have the renowned Sheridan College, and Algoma College close to home.
Brampton Fast Facts
- Second fastest growing city in Canada
- Area 265 sq. km.
- Population 600,000+
- Immigrants over 50% of the population
- 89 languages spoken
- Booming economy with manufacturing, retail, IT, food, healthcare
- Top universities & colleges within easy commuting distance
- 4,000 acres of open space, 90 km of trails and 400 parks
- 11 arenas and 17 ice rink pads
- 2 world-class hospitals with state-of-the-art technologies
- ZUM Transit with 70,000 passengers daily
Bristol Place Fast Facts
- Developer: Solmar Development Corp.
- Address: 199 Main St, Brampton
- Architects: Graziani & Corazza
- Interior Designer: Renato Iamonaco
- Community: Two 48-storey towers on a podium within a landscaped courtyard
- Number of suites: 1,146
- Plans: 1 BR, 1BR+D, 2BR
- Square footage: 472 – 654 sq.ft.
- Amenities: Gym, Party Room, Indoor Lounge, Green Rooftop Terrace, EV Charging Stations, Onsite Daycare (proposed)
- Air Conditioning
- Car garage
- Dining Room
No similar listings found